Saturday, October 23, 2010

“I Demand That You Apologize For Being Treated Inappropriately By My Husband”

The phone call from Clarence Thomas' wife to Anita Hill happened a few days ago, but still being discussed because it's so damn bizarre. I thought she was drunk until I read a comment that it wasn't a breakfast Cosmo that sparked the message, but the tossing, turning and fuming about all the injustices you've endured and the people you hate at 4:00 A.M.

Makes more sense and this blog title says it all:

“I Demand That You Apologize For Being Treated Inappropriately By My Husband” : Lawyers, Guns & Money

Meanwhile, the kitties are starting their Fall Fur Ritual, demanding more lap time, holding, petting and Fancy Feast. Skeeter is still crunching delicious baby tumbleweeds and Gracie continues with her goal of shedding on every dining room chair.


Other Prairie bits: it's Mute Button Season - it's not bad enough that we have to see the same campaign ads at every commercial break from 3:00 to 8:00, but why in God's name does Ken FBuck think the 2nd Amendment is under attack? From whom? From where? Who has said anything about taking my gun away??? First rule of winning an election: use jargon and buzzwords that attract the TeaTards. They won't notice anything else you have to offer.

I haven't checked the Pueblo Chiefly for other news as 1. there probably isn't any and 2. if there is, it involves a pedestrian getting hit by a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |