Saturday, November 13, 2010
Big news on our return: some First News at Five Looking out for Accurate and Balanced Coverage reports that a neighborhood in the Springs is all atwitter since cops are looking for a big meth house. Or something.
Penfield man dies of carbon monoxide poisoning in home - RocNow.com: "The teens also told authorities that the family had a fire in a fireplace the previous evening, he said. They also told deputies that two carbon monoxide detectors had sounded Monday evening, but that the family was not clear at the time why the detectors were sounding and removed them from the house, Helfer said."
h/t Balloon Juice