Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanks.

Just back from a lovely Thanksgiving in the Mile High City. Things I'm thankful for: a perfect drive with no weather surprises on Monument; aging parents getting around pretty well; skipping cooking the traditional meal and eating out instead; no marshmallows on the sweet potatoes as served by the restaurant. Also thankful that I could get through the two days of wingnut beliefs and Obama bashing with a minimum of eye-rolling and sighing on my part. Just let it go, just let it go....

Also thankful for the chance to load and test my remote software program to reduce the number of "I'm going to throw this computer out the window" phone calls. Calls about how nothing works and why does God hate me are likely to continue, however. My new planned response is to agree that nothing works and it's probably Obama's fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |