Sunday, November 22, 2009

Neverland

I never thought I'd end up spending my later years in a village. I-25 in Pwello has two lanes. Right lane: 40 miles an hour. Stop to merge at the side of the highway. Left lane: 85 miles an hour. Drive up the ass of the Honda in front of you in the left lane with your superjackedupbigasstruck. Move over to the right lane just to run into the idiots in the right lane who don't understnd how to merge with the five cars stopped at the shoulder, waiting to accelerate from 0 to 30 in 90 seconds when the conditions are right. Be very confused and tentative when the right lane is closed for the installation of a Jack-in-the-Box (they are still in business???) in a parking lot next to the right lane. (Why this requires the closure of the entire right lane, I can't explain). I was behind a driver yesterday who was literally going two miles an hour. Of course her primer grey whatever model with duct tape holding the muffler in place had the three "Support Our Troops" eight-year-old bumperstickers in place as required by law here. Gawd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |